We’ve been married 20 years today!
My wife and I got married on a snowy January day, 20 years ago. We were young, and broke, and hopeful. It turns out, our hope was justified. Here are a few of our accomplishments:
- We still enjoy being married to each other
- One bachelor’s degree for each of us
- Two amazing kids
- 2 cross-country moves and 6 local moves
- Resolved arguments about blankets, computers, keyboards, money, parenting, and when to open Christmas presents
- Supported each other through good and bad jobs, injuries, illnesses, and movies that really should have been better
I’m looking forward to at least as many good years in the future.
I love you, Megan!